Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 20

Had lunches over the past few days but theyve not been highly interesting and although I took photos, they got wiped from my camera by mistake so we will pretend this is box 20 when really it is about 23ish?!

Nothing exciting today - lots of odds and ends to be honest.
We had a halloween party tonight and most of this is left overs from that
Slice of pizza
mini sausage rolls
dairylea cheese triangle
pineapple and raspberries
red pepper slices
skull white chocolates
banana
milkyway
handful of cheeslets
My first time of using my bottle too! I've got milk in it for tomorrow. Planning to buy some juice or something when I go shopping tomorrow! I'll let you know how I get on. I'm nervous about the milk spilling / leaking. The pink bottle is pretty secure but the blue bottles lid protudes quite a lot. If anything spills I think it might be in the blue box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message