Tuesday 7 June 2011

Bynto Day 2!

 More randomness for lunch today! I have 2 slices of white bread, some canned peaches, a yoghurt and a penguin wafer. I am also taking a flask of hot home made soup....
whenever I have a load of veggies left over and they are nearing their shelf life, I always like to blitz them into a soup for lunches and dinners! I store it in a container in my fridge and just pour a helping to reheat in the morning before I go to work. Tastes delicious, is good for you and most of all is filling!

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! I am doing research on the goodbyn for a review I'm doing and giveaway on my blog. thanks for the inspiration!
    if you're looking for another one of these the review and giveaway post should be up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a healthy and delicious lunch you've prepared here. I envy you because I don't have much time to prepare my own lunch because of my busy schedule so I usually eat in the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message