Thursday 24 September 2009

Day 4

It's Friday's lunch! I love Fridays! :)

Today I have:

Slices of Ham and cucumber
Pickled Onion Flavoured NikNak Crisps
Pineapple Pieces with Strawberry Yoghurt
Apple Juice
Beetroot Sandwich (no butter)
Low Fat, Homemade Pumpkin and Chocolate Cake

The pumpkin and chocolate cake is easy peasy to make. You need a box of devils food cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Put the two in a bowl and mix together (its lumpy and takes a little while) dont add anything else - thats it. When its mixed properly spoon heaps of it into cases and bake on 350 for about 15-20 mins. I got the receipe from Hungrygirl.com and its a great way to bake when you dont have eggs or milk like me! :)

2 comments:

  1. where did you get your goodbyn from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Natz - I got my goodbyn from reuseablebags.com as they ship internationally. Here is the link:

    http://www.reusablebags.com/store/goodbyn-c-125.html?osCsid=037ba310769f7e115dd5401246b61db8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message