Monday 21 September 2009

Day 1 - My first attempt

I really struggled to decide what to include in the box today. For a first attempt however it looks quite inviting! I mixed up the compartments a little bit too!! I'm sure the goodbyn police wont mind.

Included today:

2 types of melon and black grapes
Homemade Lemon Drizzle Cake
Mini Cheese
Handful of goldfish crackers
Fruit Juice, this is a 250ml carton
Napkin
Then I created a mixed salad of bell peppers (all 3 colours), spring onion, freshly cooked beetroot, cucumber, radish and coleslaw. I then added some left over beef from last nights dinner.

I realised after I packed the box that I didnt leave room for my knife and fork! Lesson one learnt! I also think the top middle box looks a little bare. I am going to have to think hard about what I want tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how you flip the box. I can't really do that for the kids because that's the only compartment that will fit their utensils and they can't take anything extra to school, just the box.

    But maybe next Finger Food Friday I'll switch it all up on them and freak them out. :giggle:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message